Block Keeper is a cross platform desktop cubing timer. Block Keeper provides an event based session system with an elegant interface to provide relevant statistics and tools for speedcubing.
- Cross platform support, Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Completely offline and no Java required
- Customizable event based session organization
- Simple and stylish interface with multiple themes
- Official TNoodle scrambles for all WCA events and more
- WCA inspection support with voice announcements
- Blind and one handed event accommodations
- Event and session results graphs
- Video recorder to view and save last solve
- Stackmat support
- Session import and export
Block Keeper 2.2.0
Windows 7 or higher
A user guide for Block Keeper is available here.