Block Keeper is a cross platform desktop cubing timer. Block Keeper provides an event based session system with an elegent interface to provide relevant statistics and tools for speedcubing.
- Cross platform support, Windows, MacOS and Linux
- 100% offline and no Java required
- Event based session organisation
- Simple and stylish interface with multiple themes
- Scrambler for all WCA events
- WCA inspection support with voice announcements
- Event and session graphs
- Video recorder to view and save last solve
- Stackmat support
- Session import and export
Block Keeper 1.0.2
Windows 7 or higher
Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 or later, Fedora 21 or later, Debian 8 or later, untested)
Source available on Github.
What's New in 1.0.2
- Option to autosave video recording to file
- Video resolution and framerate increase
- Added Session standard deviation and median statistics
- Pretty text export changed
- Fixed background image selection on Windows
If you encounter any bugs, issues or want to suggest any improvements, please let me know so I can make Block Keeper even better. You can contact me on Twitter (@dmcneil_) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).