Block Keeper is a cross platform desktop cubing timer. Block Keeper provides an event based session system with an elegant interface to provide relevant statistics and tools for speedcubing.
- Cross platform support, Windows, MacOS and Linux
- Completely offline and no Java required
- Customizable event based session organization
- Simple and stylish interface with multiple themes
- Scrambler for all WCA events and more
- WCA inspection support with voice announcements
- Blind and one handed event accommodations
- Event and session results graphs
- Video recorder to view and save last solve
- Stackmat support
- Session import and export
Block Keeper 2.0.2
Windows 7 or higher
If you encounter any bugs, issues or want to suggest any improvements, please let me know so I can make Block Keeper even better. You can contact me on Twitter (@dmcneil_) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).